Sean Michael Leonard Anderson, known professionally as Big Sean, is an American rapper. Anderson began his music career in 2007 and gained popularity in 2010 with his third mixtape... Wikipedia
- Birth name: Sean Michael Leonard Anderson
- Born: March 25, 1988, Santa Monica, California, U.S.
- Origin: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Genres: Hip hop
- Occupation(s): Rapper, songwriter, record producer
- Years active: 2007–present
- Labels: FF to Def, Roc Nation, Def Jam, GOOD (former)
- Associated acts: Ariana Grande, Chris Brown, Hit-Boy, Jeremih, Jhené Aiko, Kanye West, Key Wane, Metro Boomin, Mike Posner, Wiz Khalifa
- Website: uknowbigsean.com
- Data source: DuckDuckGo