(Pocket-lint) - Halo fans rejoice. The merchandise of Halo Infinite is drafting nearer and present you tin amusement disconnected your emotion for the bid with the Razer Halo Infinite merchandise line.
Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is returning to our gaming screens this December, truthful there's not agelong to hold now. In the meantime, Razer is helping physique the hype with a enactment of UNSC-sanctioned peripherals for some Xbox and PC. Those peripherals see a headset, rodent and keyboard, each modelled aft the iconic Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor.
- Best gaming keyboards: The champion quiet, loud, colourful and arrogant mechanical keyboards around
- Upcoming PC games: The champion caller games to look guardant to
Better still, gamers buying these peripherals volition besides get entree to bonus in-game rewards arsenic well. A antithetic reward for each device, truthful it's worthy collecting the full acceptable if you tin agelong to it.
The cogwheel database includes:
- Razer Kaira Pro gaming headset for Xbox – Halo Infinite Edition which includes Deathly Poison Armor Coating in-game contented ($169.99 USD / €169.99)
- Razer BlackWidow V3 keyboard – Halo Infinite Edition that includes Deathly Poison Weapon Coating in-game contented ($179.99 USD / €159.99)
- Razer DeathAdder V2 rodent – Halo Infinite Edition Includes Fangs Emblem bonus worldly ($79.99 USD / €79.99)
- Goliathus Extended Chroma rodent mat – Halo Infinite Edition with 5 Challenge Swaps ($79.99 / €89.99)
Writing by Adrian Willings. Originally published connected 8 September 2021.