Fact.MR forecasts that sales of fire protection systems will exceed US$ 138 billion by 2022-2032, with a positive CAGR of 6.3%. Fire incidents have increased due to increased urbanisation and changing commercial infrastructure designs. As a result, the demand for fire protection systems has increased in order to avoid the same.
Historically, from 2015 to 2021, global sales of fire protection systems increased at a CAGR of 6%, surpassing US$ 70 billion by the end of the period. The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic had an impact on the global supply and demand chain. Because most commercial sectors were closed during the pandemic, demand for fire protection systems fell in the first quarter.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7113
Furthermore, governments all over the world have made the installation of fire protection systems mandatory in order to protect human life and property. As a result, commercial sectors have implemented the same on a large scale. Furthermore, the number of forest fires has increased in recent years. As a result, government officials are installing detection systems that assist in early warning in the event of a threat.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product, fire detection systems expected to gain more than 50% market share for fire protection system market.
- By application, commercial sectors expected to hold more than 45% market share for fire protection system market.
- Fire protection system industry expected to possess nearly 33% market share throughout North America.
- Fire protection system industry expected to possess nearly 40% market share throughout Asia Pacific.
Prominent fire protection system manufacturers are reliant on a plethora of expansion strategies aimed at enhancing their global footprint. Acquisitions, mergers, collaborations and new product launches are some of these approaches. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In November 2021, Robert Bosch GmbH acquired Protec Fire and security group. The company is focusing on strengthening its presence in the European region.
- Likewise, that same month, Johnson Controls launched the Smart Fire Sprinkler Monitoring solution. This solution offered 24/7 monitoring capabilities via cloud, supported operational downtime, reduced building damage, and prevented system failure.
- Furthermore, in October 2020, Honeywell launched a new cloud platform for fire safety systems. This platform enabled technicians to minimize the disruption, aid in compliance, and reduced the time required to design, install, commission, and maintain the safety of systems.
Request More Information About Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7113
Key Segments Covered in the Fire Protection Industry Report
- By Product
- Fire Analysis
- Fire Detection
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Fire Response
- By Service
- Managed Fire Protection Service
- Fire Protection Systems Maintenance Service
- Fire Protection System Installation and Design Service
- Other Fire Protection System Services
- By Application
- Fire Protection Systems for Commercial Applications
- Fire Protection Systems for Industrial Applications
- Fire Protection Systems for Residential Applications
Government Regulations Increasing Adoption of Fire Protection Systems?
The commercial application for fire protection systems consists of government, BFSI, healthcare, retail, telecom, IT and educational institutions. This, in turn, is increasing the demand for fire protection systems in commercial applications. In addition, stringent government rules for fire prevention and control for safety purposes has across the globe is propelling the demand for fire protection systems in the commercial sector.
Furthermore, companies are focusing on increasing investments in fire protection systems to reduce the loss of life and property to safeguard the infrastructure. This, in turn, is expected to increase the demand for fire protection systems. Thus, the commercial application segment is expected to dominate the by possessing more than 45% market share for fire protection systems.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7113
Key Companies Profiled
· Eaton Corporation
· Johnson Controls
· Halma Plc.
· HOCHIKI Corporation
· Hitachi Ltd.
· Honeywell International Inc.
· Iteris Inc.
· Raytheon Technologies Corporation
· GENTEX Corporation
· Siemens AG
Fire Protection Systems Market, Global Fire Protection Systems Market, Sales of Fire Protection Systems, Fire Protection Systems Demand, Fire Analysis Demand, Fire Sprinkler System Sales, Managed Fire Protection Service Demand Low Cost Press Release Distribution Websites, Affordable Press Release Website, Cheap Press Release Distribution Site, Free Press Release Network, Free Press Release Service